I liked it alot. My mom did too. My favorite part was the real circus, especially the people doing stuff on the ropes [aerial dancers]. I also like the part where Madeline and Pepito were training to be the lion. For dinner we had sushi at Azia. It was fun.
Ciao
AJA
[The show was actually quite good. The circus performers were from a local circus training program. Maybe AJA will want to take classes or something :) Dinner was pretty fun too. We just let the chef pick out the sushi and tried some new things. Anyways, laundry awaits me...so I gotta go. njs]
2 comments:
Hi - the local circus school is Circus Juventas in St Paul. We are working with them as the entertainmen for our annual gala/fundraiser in November. I went to see their summer show and it was absolutely amazing. I would have LOVED to take classes there as a kid and...they do have adult classes too. But seriously, I think AJA would love the action and the elegance that they seem to combine in an amazing performing art.
~Amanda
Amanda,
Thanks! A coworker's daughter goes there and seems to really like it. So, we may have to check Circus Juventas out. Maybe I could take a class :)
njs
Post a Comment